David Pogue is the author THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHY TRICKS OF ALL TIME. these are some of his tips.
Tip #1:
Half-pressing the shutter button (to prefocus) eliminates shutter lag.
Sutter lag is the time between when you press the button and the time the camra snapps the shot. If you hold the button down half way before taking the photo and wait for your subject to move into place. Then BAM take the photo.
I think this is a great tip because its hard to take a action shot or take photos of a something that won' t stop moving like a pet or a child.
Tip #4:
Exploit the magic hour.
The magic hours are the hour before the sun sets and the hour after the sun rises. When the sun is in one of these two angles they create less harsh shadows.
I love this tip because it helps me undertand why it is hard to take pictures when the sun is in a different angle.
I think that David Pogue's picture tips are very good. I wait to try some of them!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment